Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Handmade Buttons

Thanks to this new found button passion of mine I have started to make amends with polymer clay again. I had thought I have lost all control over this material for good, and nothing will ever again come out as pretty as I wish for... That is why I moved on to moddelling clay that has complitely other feel and techniques.

Recently I have started to take notice of handmade buttons everywhere. Weather polymer clay or ceramic - I like them! There are so many different styles and fantasy of the button artists seems to be endless... And of course it is always inspiring to view other peoples creations... So I figured I give it a try myself. The result:


Nine small polymer clay buttons with abstract pattern. Take a closer look at my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment